*heaves pleased sigh*
Well, I’ve done it. I’ve managed to catch up to the expected wordcount for today (well, Nov. 9th). (And surpass it by 450 words.) By dint of heroic effort today (which included over 8,000 words written over the course of the afternoon and evening), I am finally where I should be in the count for my novel. This is good. This is very good. *grins, pleased*
And what’s even better is that I’ve got this far thanks to bouncing help from Vathara, and being evil to my characters. And no pirate ninja zombies needed!
So, with any luck, I shall continue to overcome the difficulties of this month and get those words written. Considering I’m participating in Toronto NaNo’s WordWar (I’m a proud member of the BookWyrms team!), and I want to also be a part of the Overachievers team (for which we have to reach 100,000 words-plus), I’m going to have to keep up the momentum.
Yep, so far this week is going far better than the past four.